As.

7:51 AM

Maybe that was the worst heart break I ever felt. Hopefully it was.
I've been through many kind of heart breaks. I know there are more to dive in.
I am not afraid. Nor ready for them.
I am just trying my best not to run from ones.
Life is about surviving, isn't it?

I've been on a serious heart break. The moment I thought I would lose everything. Yes, you probably assume some bad things. Yes, those-thoughts-of-yours happened, maybe.
But I didn't lose myself. I survived. I had to. Even if I have to lose everything I own, I don't want to lose myself.

Years passed. I live with what's left, scars.

Years later, learning that the most important thing I lose were my confidence and trust.
I already knew that I would grow old with those nightmares.
But what can I do?
I have no choice but to carry them. Embracing, they said.

But you know what comes after you embrace your scars? Insecurities.
I believe everyone lives with one.
What matter is, how well do you deal with your insecurities?
How about you?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images